new background

Sunday, February 07, 2010

SNOMG/SNOPOCALYPSE/SNOWMAGGEDON/SNOSTFU

So, we got buried with about 30 inches of snow over the course of Friday & Saturday. Cabin fever has definitely hit us. I've actually turned to writing in this blog which I haven't written for in the better part of a year!

Dianne and I started the weekend by watching The Shining, which probably wasn't the best idea we've ever had. I was worried she'd take her cue from Jack Nicholson and turn into an ax-wielding psychopath. But she's still my wife and hasn't quite turned to weapons yet (aside from an evil eye thrown at me from time to time).

We haven't done much other than watch movies (good and bad), eat bad food, and walk the dog through the knee and hip-high snow. Bayley loves the snow, although I still don't think he understands that's not threatening to him.

Watching Superbowl and eating pizza and 7 layer nacho dip now. More later....

No comments: